Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fancy a game of snooker?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey,

iam kevin, 27 from cork city. i play pool like 3 days a week and won few tournaments but moving into snooker now, way harder like. anyone intrested in meeting up like once or twice a week and have a game? nearly ll my buddies have left ireland or cant play snooker at all like.
    if yer intrested message away,

kev :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Better off asking in the Cork forum. Doubt anyone would agree though seeing as you have only 1 post so off the bat(or cue)you would be looked on as unreliable . But you never know as its Cork you say your from.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

califano wrote: »
    Better off asking in the Cork forum. Doubt anyone would agree though seeing as you have only 1 post so off the bat(or cue)you would be looked on as unreliable . But you never know as its Cork you say your from.

Nice :P

Not in Cork myself or I'd give you a game.

Advertisement