Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Xtrail Models Available 2003

Options
  • 19-11-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Might be an unusual question that not many can answer but here goes.

Does anyone know what model variants were available on the xtrail circa 2003 in Ireland.

Selling my father’s 2003 2.0 petrol Elegance to a colleague in the UK and it doesn’t compare to the uk lineup. They had no Elegance model, just S, Sport, SE+ etc

He needs to know which model this is so he can insure it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

You'll probably find that it wasn't exactly the same as any UK trim level. Best advice is to tell the UK insurer what it says on the licensing cert and let them decide how to proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Skillie

thank you i guess so. funny 123.ie doesn't list an elegance model either it lists the same asthe UK insurers

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Elegance would probably have been the top spec model here at the time, UK spec SE+ would probably be the closest to Elegance here.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Skillie

bazz26 wrote: »
    Elegance would probably have been the top spec model here at the time, UK spec SE+ would probably be the closest to Elegance here.

thats my thoughts too it has a lot of extras etc. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Have a look at UK specs on parkers.co.uk and see which one is closest to the Elegance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭ofcork

123.ie are owned by a uk company so i assume that's the reason.

Advertisement