Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a white bike near Barrack St, Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

Absolute Legend!

My bike stolen on Sunday night found by @lostbikecork and I was re-united tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fionmacool

My new black red trimmed Giant bike worth €350 was taken opposite the GPO. I reported to the gardai and they said there was a good chance of getting it back as CCTV is quite good in that particular area. If anyone feels like owning up to it my number is <snip>. Otherwise if I find the culprit I WILL PROSECUTE. The white GIANT letters have a little scratch on them near the top of the sloping bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

fair play to the lad,,,good outcome on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Why does no one in cork city have a clue about locking up bikes.
    I know if the thief really wants it they will get it but people make it so easy for them.
    Please look up a few guides online.
    A flimsy cable lock around the frame of the bike is what I see on the majority of bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

fionnmacool you can receive a private message via boards so no need to post your telephone number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement