Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken s3 screen

Options
  • 19-11-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭

hi anyone any ideas where cheapest place to fix a galaxy s 3 screen? dropped it on tiles earlier i am traumatised :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

i have recommended www.fonfix.ie they done my S4 for 141, get the online quote I think its now 161 but the quote covers any issue with the phone so its all one price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

hi anyone any ideas where cheapest place to fix a galaxy s 3 screen? dropped it on tiles earlier i am traumatised :(

Got mine done in the Phonedocters in Kilkenny for €150

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

"I got mine done at EP www.electronicpartner.ie .............." ????????????????

Well Mike .......I also ......"got mine done at EP www.electronicpartner.ie .............." .......well and truly DONE

so I thought i should share my experience.......so no one else has to go though the same as i did... unanswered and briefly answered emails sent to Electronic Partner Galway can be provided if anyone needs them.................

My experience and Review of Electronic Partner Galway................I have used Electronic Partner Galway to get a Samsung S3 screen fixed and never again.....it took "Months", i think nearly three in total to get my phone returned/fixed, for a simple screen replacement. When it was returned supposedly fixed...... and when i received the package it was not working and had to be returned again to be fixed......and once again took a number of weeks..........and now it has stopped working again. When i went to return it to them again was told it was outside the warranty period of three months..... i think by a few days.............convenient..............Dont waste your time with them if you value it and save your money. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, trying to get to talk to someone was nearly impossible, phone constantly unanswered, and promises of delivery etc were never kept. With everything being given as excuses. They will not answer emails instead only direct you to go through their website and use their automated response etc. I was more than patient with them but these guys really take the biscuit.

• Company Representative Posts: 14 Verified rep Electronic Partner Support

Well skippy2 i don't know who you are

to fix a s3 screen takes up to 3 days and cost 129Euro including free collection or drop-off.

We open 7 days a week, you can call or leave a message. We have furthermore a ticket system in place that NO ONE kept without response.

and stop spamming the board
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82282198

EP Customer Support Team

Find us also on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/electronicpartner

or online @ http://electronicpartner.ie

Advertisement