Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Foneshop.ie?

Options
  • 19-11-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ordered anything off this company and if so did you have any problems with them? I ordered a battery for my phone which they say was dispatched on the 8th November but I have not received it - also I have sent the company 3 subsequent emails and there has been no response. Im angry:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

A few seconds after I posted the above I received and email from the company who are now looking into the matter - so to be fair will wait and see what happens:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Now I just received my phone battery off this company!! - its of good quality and although there was a delay I maybe should have given them a bit longer before complaining:o Im now a happy customer.

Advertisement