Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome!

Options
  • 19-11-2013 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭

Mobile gaming has exploded over the last 18 months. Nokia's snake game is a distant memory.

If you're a gamer, chances are that you have some go-to game on your phone - something that you play for a quick gaming fix. Whether it's something that you play while waiting for the other half in the car (5 minutes my ass), or something that you play in bed for 10 minutes before going to sleep, hopefully this forum will help you find that next great mobile game, and give you a dedicated place to share your findings with like-minded gamers.

While games like Angry Birds, Plants vs. Zombies, Temple Run and Cut The Rope are staples of mobile gaming, Mobile devices are now powerful enough to run console quality games - as seen in graphical powerhouses like the Infinity Blade series, Shadowgun and Modern Combat 4.

Whether Angry Birds is the full extent of your mobile gaming experience or, like me, you buy or download 10-15 games a month, hopefully you'll join in the discussion here.

Thanks for stopping by....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I for one welcome our new gaming overlords!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Great idea! Could I suggest adding some prefix options to threads such as iOS/Android/Windows/Multi so if the mobile game is platform specific people know so?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

To early for that, I think. Let the forum grow a bit first. :o

Feel free to tag the thread title if you are adding a thread.

Advertisement