Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Hold - Tyler Danann

Options
  • 19-11-2013 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

The world of Terra is changing. Following the dawning of a strange sun in the sky the world infrastructure collapses, cities become arenas of mayhem and the governments across the world fall.

Out of the maelstrom comes the rise of diverse factions, strange newcomers and an intrepid new spirit.

A small group of survivors led by Mike Oakley desperately flee the collapsing chaos, heading into the Rocky Mountains. There they hope to rebuild anew with a sanctuary from the havoc - A Mountain Hold.
    In the valley below though a small town finds itself up under siege from a seemingly unstoppable horde of raiders.
    Mysterious strangers and powerful artifacts promise much, but at what cost can they be trusted?

Yet, dark, powerful forces of the apocalypse are seeking to take advantage of the turmoil, they too are keen to unleash whatever it takes to rule and control as the new overlords of Terra. One of their targets - The Mountain Hold!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Watch Ryder

Factions - USA

Mountain Hold

Well, I was invited by certain persona's to go on a radio show late last month. So I did and this is the story...

The original broadcast was many minutes long so I edited it into manageable parts. This is part 1 of maybe 3 or 4.

I am asked some quite controversial questions and some writer kinda stuff as well

For people who enjoy my book Mountain Hold and maybe those who enjoy post apocalyptica as well etc.

It's my very first radio interview so I sound a bit nervy...

Here's part two:

Part 3 of the radio interview:

• Advertisement

And the final part.

Thanks to all who've bought the book so far.

Please could all who have read / bought Mountain Hold please leave a review here so I can fathom what the feedback is and what you thought of it. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Hold-Terras-Edge-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00GNTUNA4/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr

Thanks

Advertisement