Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hate my eyebrows, help.

Options
  • 19-11-2013 6:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well I generally take care of myself but I really don't know what to do with these eyebrows of mine.
    They're thick, bushy and really wild and pointy the nearer they are to each other. (If that makes sense)
    If I don't butcher them every now and then, I start to get a uni goin'

Anybody have any advice on where to sort these furry caterpillars out?

http://i3.minus.com/jbtrnIVNv4JhFt.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mr. Tom

I say you should keep the brows. Evolutionary speaking, they, or it, is unique to you and will scare off male rivals if a dangerous situation should arise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I think they look good, I wouldn't touch them except to stop them meeting in the middle.

They're manly :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Jack Skellington

They don't look as bad as you described them but try get hold of a beard trimmer or something and just tidy them up when they get out of hand, should be little or no hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I have REALLY thick eyebrows, a helluva lot thicker than the above pic, black aswell!

I dont mind them at all. Any hairs that appear in the middle I pluck as a mono brow is inexcusable. Once every couple of months I get my barber to trim them aswell when Im getting my hair cut.

Apart from that, I do no other maintenance.

Funnily enough I have the exact opposite problem - my hair is so light and fair around my eyebrows that it looks like I have none or that I trim them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I see absolutely nothing wrong with OPs eyebrows either. However, if they are bothered by them, maybe they could visit a male grooming salon that could do something to shape or style them in a way that OP is more satisfied.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I would agree the only thing ye really need to do is keep any unibrow stuff to a minimum, that's all I have to do and I'd say my eyebrows are pretty much the same as yours only darker.

Spend any amount of time looking at something and it transforms in your mind to a big thing, trust me. When as you've seen from the replies so far it's not a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Nothing wrong them OP, mine are way thicker. Just keep the unibrow at bay and you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Agree with other posters. I've bushy eyebrows too but just get the barber to give them a going over when I'm getting the mop chopped. Keep the uni brow away and your fine. Sure colin farrells eye brows are his trade mark!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

Your eyebrows are fine. If you really want, pluck any strays in the middle, aside from that, leave them be :-) You don't want to be walking around looking like a cast memeber of Geordie Shore now do ya

• Advertisement
Advertisement