Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: request

Options
  • 19-11-2013 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

post mentions my company.

Can i get it removed.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

In general no, not without good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Spear wrote: »
    In general no, not without good reason.

its slanderous.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I presume you mean libellous or defamatory. Either way report it for the mods in question to deal with it.

No, I mean slanderous.

Slander is spoken word, so no, you mean libel. Either way, you still need to report the post.

• Advertisement

Look, I want this removed.

It was already reported last night and its still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Just for the record, reporting a post is not the best way to get defamatory content actioned.

We would request that you please email us in HQ jetski (hello@boards.ie) so that we have a record of your request and any actions taken.

Hi Nicola,
    Sent in an E-Mail shortly after your post... any update?
    Rgds

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Replied now - please note it can take up to 48 hours for us to respond to an email at busy times.

Since the office is handling this now, I'll close this off.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement