Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in the US

Options
  • 18-11-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi All. Just wondering is anyone has any experience of studying in the US, preferably a post-grad course & not just a one year exchange.
    I am 24, have a bachelor degree in business and looking to do my masters in the US. I've had three J1 visa's & just returned from a year on the graduate visa programme.
    At the moment, I'm just looking to gather info on how easy or otherwise it is to gain entry to a masters programme in the states with a degree from an Irish university.
    Also if anyone has experience of applying for financial aid in the states. I know if you do a year abroad as part of your bachelors, you usually just pay your Irish registration fee. Is this the same case with a post-grad or do we have to pay the US college fee?

Any feedback positive or negative is more than welcome.
    Thanks in advance!

Advertisement