Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K14: Universe Mode Rivalries

Options
  • 18-11-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭

I am trying to build up a rivalry in this game without selecting "start rivalry" on the menu because I find that a little silly. So far I have recently added Goldberg into the roster and I have him interfering in all of John Cena's matches.

I feel I'm just doing the same repetitive thing to no avail. I'm interfering John Cena's matches but nothing is happening afterwards. So far I've interrupted 4 of his matches. Are there any other ways to build up a rivalry without just selecting "Start Rivalry". May I also add; I don't really like these "Rivalry matches" the game keeps throwing them into. There doesn't seem to be any variety to the rivalries at all.

Advertisement