Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Hockey Club near Dublin City

Options
  • 18-11-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking for a Ladies Hockey Club in Dublin that I could join, I used play hockey when I was younger then gave it up when I went to college 4 years ago. I'd like to try take it up again now that I have more time on my hands. I'm not looking to be overly competitive but just to practice and meet new people. I'm currently living in the Dublin City Region. Just wondering does anyone know of Hockey Clubs that take on new people/beginners to start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Hi there,

Try this. Not sure of your exact location in the city from your post (D2, D4 .....) but this should help you. Contact details for each club are there too.

http://www.hockey.ie/clubLocator

Advertisement