Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Pike Anglers - New Club, New Members Welcome

Options
  • 18-11-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi All,

Setting up a new club Navan Pike Anglers. Obviously based in Navan, Co.Meath but open to members from anywhere. If you are interested get in touch

navanpikeclub@gmail.com or FB Navan Pike Anglers

We are putting the club together now but the membership will officially run from Jan 1st 2014. This will be a fairly active club with the hope of lots of trips been organized in the new year.

It will be a member of the IFPAC. http://www.angling-in-ireland.com/

OOOOPs Just seen the thread below. Sorry for repetition!

Cheers Lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Best of luck with your new club. Navan is lucky insofar as there are some excellent Pike fisheries in your general area.
    Has this club any links with the Coarse Angling lads that done all the work on the Boyne Canal last winter?
    There's a Pike angling club in Trim, The Pikeing Pirates, I think they have a few Navan lads with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭vibes23

Bizzum wrote: »
    Best of luck with your new club. Navan is lucky insofar as there are some excellent Pike fisheries in your general area.
    Has this club any links with the Coarse Angling lads that done all the work on the Boyne Canal last winter?
    There's a Pike angling club in Trim, The Pikeing Pirates, I think they have a few Navan lads with them.

cheers pal. we are currently not affiliated to any clubs. i know of clubs in triman duleek etc navan had a xlub but ut died off. think theres enough pike lads in navan to warrant a decent sized club. should be bita crack. we will be up for few weekend trips around the country and get out at least twicw a month and hopefully run 4-5 decent competitions a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jkchambers

1st AGM of the new Navan Pike Anglers club is on wed 4th Dec in Beggys bar Navan at 8pm.
    I hope to get there myself.

Just a reminder that the first meeting of the club will be held tonight

Club is now up and running. Met some great guys and enjoyed the meeting even if I did miss Suarez scoring 4 great goals and United getting beaten :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 pike fisherman53

congratulations on forming your new club allthe best from limerick district pike anglers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

vibes23 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Setting up a new club Navan Pike Anglers. Obviously based in Navan, Co.Meath but open to members from anywhere. If you are interested get in touch

navanpikeclub@gmail.com or FB Navan Pike Anglers

We are putting the club together now but the membership will officially run from Jan 1st 2014. This will be a fairly active club with the hope of lots of trips been organized in the new year.

It will be a member of the IFPAC. http://www.angling-in-ireland.com/

OOOOPs Just seen the thread below. Sorry for repetition!

Cheers Lads

Hi there, jut seen this now was wondering where abouts in navan you are based as id be interested i may be interested in joinning the club?

Thanks
    Alex

Advertisement