Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High-end studios in Ireland

Options
  • 18-11-2013 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Hey. I'm trying to find a suitable studio for a few upcoming projects. I'm looking for a high-end studio with a good console neve/ssl/amek etc.. with a good compliment of mics and outboard. As well as that I'm looking for a place with a good room for drums, nice size with a good high ceiling. Also would be nice to have a few iso-booths too.

I've been looking at all the usual suspects - grouse, windmill, sun, cauldron, westland, etc... But apart from grouse&windmill the others could be a little bit on the small size for a loud drumkit. And grouse/windmill may just be out of my price range.

I know there are some brilliant private studios out there so can anybody recommend anything? I've been looking at The Nutshed in offaly, and the hellfire studio in Dublin too. But I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet. Anywhere in the country, NI included.

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Middlewalk Studio near Thurles

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭fitz

Bluebird Studios too.
    Declan's a really nice chap with a lovely facility and top notch gear.
    http://www.bluebirdstudios.ie/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Unfortunately I have to state this again

Studio owners please do not use this thread to advertise your business

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

Thanks for the reply lads. Was looking at bluebird and middlewalk alright. Nice facilities. Decisions decisions.

SNIP

Thanks Joe. I'll give you a call during the week :-)

Advertisement