Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VERY IMPORTANT

Options
  • 18-11-2013 2:24am
    Site Banned Posts: 2

After reading lots of comments on this website I have had to leave my busy fulfilling successful life for a few minutes to ask the question ..... WHY DO USELESS PEOPLE WHO ARE STUCK IN MUNDANE SAD LIVES WITH NO CAREER PROSPECTS FEEL THE NEED TO BITCH ONLINE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE !!!
    1. Your opinion is not listened to, merely tolerated by like minded idiots
    2. Slating people you don't know is sad and you don't know what consequences your ignorant comments may have
    3. If you put the same time, energy and effort into your own lives you may not need to be so interested in others
    BTW I have jobs if any of you might like one as you clearly have lots of free time - STOP BEEN A VICTIM AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE LIKE BUILD A HOUSE IN AFRICA

FINALLY I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE COMMENTS I GET FROM YOU ALL AND FURTHERMORE YOU SUPPORTING STRANGERS THAT YOU WOULD NOT PISS ON THE OTHER 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK - I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND MY ONE PIECE OF ADVICE - Get a JOB !!!! I HAVE ONE ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Pot and kettle spring to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ItsLikeThis

After reading lots of comments on this website I have had to leave my busy fulfilling successful life
    :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Ihavealife123

KKkitty wrote: »
    Pot and kettle spring to mind.

Meeeeeeowwwwwwww..........

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I didn't read it all but it doesn't seem all that important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

STOP BEEN A VICTIM
    I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND MY ONE PIECE OF ADVICE - Get a JOB !!!! I HAVE ONE ...

English teacher........?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

- STOP BEEN A VICTIM AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE LIKE BUILD A HOUSE IN AFRICA

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read, Africa is like 200 miles away.The commute would be awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Thread is now re-opened for mocking whoever the OP was before getting banned.

I want to see good clean witty mockery people. So just think of the Thunderdome and do the exact opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why do people bitch about people bitching?
    Why am I bitching about people bitching about people bitching?

If I put you in a box you are both bitching and not bitching at the time.

You're Schrödinger's bitch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I think we need to go deeper.

<Bitchception noise>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I still Like Cake

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I builded the haws for Africa!

Weird-and-funny-House-12.jpg

Let's all go in for biscuits and games!