Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

●●Do you think she could like me? Advice Please!?

Options
  • 17-11-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

•I went out with her last night (not a date) to go drinking with her,We went drinking at her house first and caught up on the past,She didn't have much money so I paid for a few of her drinks,She complemented me on my clothes and said I looked good.I gave her my jacket she was cold,She put it on,She said that I'm her new friend,We danced around having a laugh and then we went back to her house at 3:30 she said see you later,and then said to me "Give me a hug" and I gave her a hug and she went inside and I went home.

In your opinion Does/Could she like me?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

LiveMyLife wrote: »
    •I went out with her last night (not a date) to go drinking with her,We went drinking at her house first and caught up on the past,She didn't have much money so I paid for a few of her drinks,She complemented me on my clothes and said I looked good.I gave her my jacket she was cold,She put it on,She said that I'm her new friend,We danced around having a laugh and then we went back to her house at 3:30 she said see you later,and then said to me "Give me a hug" and I gave her a hug and she went inside and I went home.

In your opinion Does/Could she like me?

The demand for a hug sounds promising. Ask her out again (even just as friends) and try a bit of flirting. If you're getting it back, walk her home again and this time hug her without having to be asked. See where ye go from there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

OP I have moved your thread to this forum as I think you will get better answers here. Please note that this forums charter now applies.

Sauve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

She gave you a hug. I'm pretty sure I'd drunkenly hug a lamp post!

Nothing she said sounds out of the ordinary here.

More importantly - do YOU like HER? If you do, ask her out, but specify that it's a date. You'll have your answer as to whether or not she likes you soon enough then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭heretochat

I would say it is pretty clear that she doesn't dislike you.. But after that it is unclear as to whether she likes you as a friend or whether there could be a chance of romance.

Only way to find out is to ask her out again and as others have said try and be transparent that you are seeking a date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Sauve wrote: »
    Mod

OP I have moved your thread to this forum as I think you will get better answers here. Please note that this forums charter now applies.

Sauve.

Harsh.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 13,772 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

deccurley, different boards have different rules. If a moderator feels a post is in the wrong, or inappropriate, forum they will move it to get more appropriate or "better" replies for a poster who clearly wants help. The move and "better advice" comment wasn't specifically aimed at you ;)

Personal Issues is a strictly moderated forum due to the nature of the posts here. Have a read of the Relationship Issues Forum Charter to see the standard of posting that is expected here.

If you have an issue with a mod instruction, please take it to PM. Commenting on post is considered off-topic, and will earn you a warning.

Advertisement