Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Taylor got inside Lewis head

Options
  • 17-11-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Well after watching today's game i think he has Lewis just seem to be happy on the stage with it him it was same in Blackpool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

dont agree at all, he pushed taylor very hard, how many people would have stuck with taylor in that game?
    lewis 2 years ago would have just gave up
    taylor has somehow got even better in last few months but in turn the chasing pack have got to the standard of taylor of about a year ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

I wish someone could rattle me that much that I averaged 110.99 over 25 legs of 501 :(

I'd say Lewis was happy to be part of probably the best match ever played rather than being grateful to be on stage with Taylor ...

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

I wouldn't say he is in Lewis head anymore than anyone elses. He is just the most dominant player in darts. Doesn't matter who he plays really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You are talking absolute rubbish to be honest.

In the Matchplay Lewis averaged 105 over 31 legs.
    Yesterday he averaged 110 over 25 legs.

That is almost unplayable darts.
    Taylor had to play out of skin to live with him.

I do think a bit more aggression would help Adrian when playing Phil though.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭leoch

yea think ur right stop hugging and playing around with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

I dunno what more he could have done the other day. Taylor is just gone onto a different level again

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Worst Topic ever.........

I think it would be more valid if phrased differently.

Do we think Lewis would be better off against Taylor if he dropped the kissing and back patting routine?

Because those darts last Sunday were sensational. And yet he still lost. So you're looking for the tiniest margins. And maybe a bit more needle might be that margin. Of course I am sure Lewis himself has thought about it and may not be comfortable going down that road. So if it was edgier whose to say the outcome would have been any different at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

I understand your point but can you beat taylor by getting under his skin. I dont think so I think he'd just get even more determined

Advertisement