Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading with Vodafone

Options
  • 17-11-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    My contract with Vodafone isn't up until January but my phone got smashed.
    Does any one think they will upgrade me now? I went into a Vodafone shop and asked the fella, he just grunted no and walked off without even looking at my details or anything, great help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Have you an online account with Voda, you may be able to check if you qualify for an upgrade. Or you could post in the Talk to .....Vodafone forum here on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

When I log on and check it just says not eligable check back soon. Posted in talk to on thursday but still no joy. I'm really just wanting to know of there's a chance so Il know when I call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Just off the phone, there upgrading me anyway, phone will be out tomorrow happy out!

Advertisement