Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrical charges

Options
  • 17-11-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all, i was thinking of setting up a small business of maximum of 25kw load including a 3 phase machine ,how esb is going to charge me? i dont have 3 phase rite now.pls help ,thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

http://www.esb.ie/esbnetworks/en/business-customers/single_commercial.jsp

i think that's the procedure for getting the 3-phase supply from ESBN

your registered contractor then sends in a completion cert to RECI when the premises is ready to connect to new supply

you'll have to pay esbn for the 3-phase supply and your contractor for the work in the premises

you'll have regular billing then after that

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nathan2013

thanks tomdempsey200. that was great help. still wondering about unit charges and mic

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

nathan2013 wrote: »
    thanks tomdempsey200. that was great help. still wondering about unit charges and mic

The electrical contractor will advise on MIC.
    Price per unit will depend in the supplier you select.

Advertisement