Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antenatal physiotherapy Classes

Options
  • 17-11-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I've returned to Ireland and am now 28 weeks pregnant. I've been told by the coombe that I can have a spot in their regular antenatal classes no problem but the classes where they do pain relief and breathing exercises are all booked up til April (I'm due feb so no use there)

I've been looking online but can't really find the classes I'm looking for. This is my first baby so really wanted to take a class and ask someone questions etc rather than watch some YouTube videos.

Anyone been to one of these classes outside hospitals?

I'm in the Dublin/ Kildare area.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Durga yoga in Maynooth do antenatal classes,might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

A gentle birth class might be perfect for what you want.

Advertisement