Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT Price

Options
  • 16-11-2013 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hey guys just trying to estimate the cost of setting up on a 125cc bike .. I wanted to know whats the best price I could get for IBT in the Cork area.. a friend of mine got it in tralee for 400 euro .. Seems excessive or would that be the normal price? any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

You will pay more for 1 to 1 training but its a hell of alot better and you will learn more. 2 to 1 is grand if you know the person and he/she is at the same learning curve....i.e if you train with a stranger and they are terrible then he will be getting all the training and you will be very frustrated.

I know for a fact that you can get the IBT for €300 in the midlands....PM if you need the number. Might be worth the travel up for the day.

Give Lookbehind you a shout on here he is an IBT trainer and has contacts all over he will hook you up with someone good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You're getting it for 400 minimum in Cork. You can get it for 350 in Waterford, but overall, that would be more expensive given incurred costs.

400 is the right price, if it's with Declan go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You will pay more for 1 to 1 training but its a hell of alot better and you will learn more. 2 to 1 is grand if you know the person and he/she is at the same learning curve....i.e if you train with a stranger and they are terrible then he will be getting all the training and you will be very frustrated.

I know for a fact that you can get the IBT for €300 in the midlands....PM if you need the number. Might be worth the travel up for the day.

Give Lookbehind you a shout on here he is an IBT trainer and has contacts all over he will hook you up with someone good.

can you PM me details for IBT in midlands ? thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Cz455syn

Thumbs up for Declan at Two wheel training as well. I done my training with him and I couldn’t say enough about the guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement