Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia M vs Galazy mini 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Delightfully Bright

I can't tell you much about either of those phones but motorola have recently announced the moto g which is shaping up to be a great phone.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-16GB-Sim-Free-Smartphone/dp/B00ECBREB6/ref=sr_tr_sr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384550614&sr=8-2&keywords=moto+g#productDescription

It should be in your price range and personally I would prefer it to the two you have listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I can't tell you much about either of those phones but motorola have recently announced the moto g which is shaping up to be a great phone.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-16GB-Sim-Free-Smartphone/dp/B00ECBREB6/ref=sr_tr_sr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384550614&sr=8-2&keywords=moto+g#productDescription

It should be in your price range and personally I would prefer it to the two you have listed.

Cheers, Kind of in the market for one this week though since mine is after giving up. Theres no release date for that yet on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

xperia M has krait processors v s3 minis cortex a9's. the xperia m would probably wipe the floor of the s3 mini.

mondeo wrote: »
    xperia M has krait processors v s3 minis cortex a9's. the xperia m would probably wipe the floor of the s3 mini.

Hmm, its advertised in the class below the mini on the 3 site though but I take it the mini is a lot older?

the mini also has 12gb more memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

The xperia l is a better phone than either.

• Advertisement

Went for the xperia M today, I much prefer it to the Iphone already.

One problem though, the call forwarding symbol is always up on the top left corner, and when i drag the screen down it says "call forwarding- forwarding all calls" theres no way to clear this and when I click into this forward all calls is disabled..

Any ideas how to get rid of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Any ideas how to get rid of it?
    Bring it back to the shop.

I'd have suggested against getting the Sony: I've had a few (SE something, Xperia P, Xperia J) and they were all problematic and it was usually something to do with their software, which Sony are relaxed about.

I would suggest the Sony xperia blog or forums but they tend to be cluttered with inane requests to update their own phone regardless of the thread.

Advertisement