Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Firebreather wanted?

• 15-11-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15 CORPENNY

Hi There,

I am doing a producton that will have a Georgian/ Baroque theme with a number of actors. It will be a student project and have little or no budget, I have tried the Abbey Theatre but they charge 40 per costume so really need help on this one! Any suggestions etc more then welcome. Also if anyone can think of a any fire breather who might like to be in a music video let me know :) Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭ horgan_p

CORPENNY wrote: »
    Hi There,

I am doing a producton that will have a Georgian/ Baroque theme with a number of actors. It will be a student project and have little or no budget, I have tried the Abbey Theatre but they charge 40 per costume so really need help on this one! Any suggestions etc more then welcome. Also if anyone can think of a any fire breather who might like to be in a music video let me know :) Thanks!

Where are you based ?

Advertisement