Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Model store in Dublin City centre? Help remembering location.

Options
  • 15-11-2013 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

I made a post in the Dublin Regional section but I hazard a guess that in here will be helpful to.

Was up a few months ago in Dublin with my Father, he stopped at a store window saying he liked the shop, and guess what, his birthday is soon.

The store was small and old looking, and had bus/car/plane models and general looking gifs such as swiss army knifes.
    I would be looking for bus models as he collects such things.

Honestly do not remember the name....

I know I went into Reads book store, and passed a Heraldic Artists place on Nassau Street soon after (and have been on Google Street view for about an hour trying to retrace my steps).

I will be in Dublin Tomorrow and the morning on Sunday for a concert so hope to get the shops location by then?

If anyone can help suggest the plcae, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

Might be this -
    MARKS MODELS 14 HAWKINS ST. DUBLIN 2. PH 00 353 1 6715809

Advertisement