Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple slow waiting times

Options
  • 15-11-2013 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Over a week ago I ordered a New MBP pro 13 inch with Retina display. On ordering off apple website it said 1-4 days. I've just gotten an email saying it won't be here til 19th December due to high demand. I need the laptop for college. So am I best just canceling the order and going to compu B. This is the spec i ordered....
    Configuration
    2.8GHz Dual-core Intel Core i7
    16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
    512GB Flash Storage
    Keyboard/User's Guide-GBR
    Country Kit-GBR

I would just like something that's going to last about 5 years that won't crash and can store movies and music that I will be downloading and maybe the odd pic I will edit in Photoshop. Would a MB Air be a better option? Or can someone tell me one I could maybe get in CompuB that would be good for my needs I don't understand the specs.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement