Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twins adopted from besboro cork

Options
  • 14-11-2013 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all
    I am looking for my half twin brother and sister born april 1964 in besboro house cork and adopted from there also in 1964

They have contacted besboro in the last few years but I can't respond as I am estranged from my mother and I need her consent to get letters and more connect info

Is this true have I rights to get same
    Please help as I want to unite ASAP with them
    Mary

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hi Mary-

We have a traceguide for siblings who are searching for adopted siblings here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055543715

It details the steps you can take to try to find your siblings. The fact that your siblings are twins- should make this somewhat easier (hopefully).

Have a look through the sibling guide- and if you have any questions please get back here on thread and I'll try to clarify them for you.

Kind regards

The_Conductor

• Registered Users Posts: 45 schoolmouse

Hi Mary, glad to see that you made it to here, I hope everything works out for you as there are plenty of good people to point you in the right direction here on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davidlo

Hi Mary, I am a half twin born in Cork in May 1964,I did try to make contact with my birth mother (Kathleen) some years ago ,I wish you every success.

Advertisement