Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speedo BioFUSE paddle

Options
  • 14-11-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

hi,
    used wiggle for years but now they are charging ridiculous amount for post.

Any good website where i can get Speedo BioFUSE paddle , without a ridiculous postal charge?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭robocode

These guys have them I think, based in Cork and charge €5 shipping. They have a sale on now too. I'm thinking of getting the Finis Freestyler paddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭MD1983

mad m wrote: »

i am a big lover of the Finis swim stuff - they are innovative i think, used to use zoggs paddles but was getting sore shoulders from them, switched to the finis freestyler and no problems and stroke feels better too.

also used to use the zoggs predator goggles but found that in recent years they made them narrower and they pinched my nose on long swims and were not comfortable. the finis goggles seem to me to be like to old zoggs i.e. effective and comfortable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

MD1983 wrote: »
    i am a big lover of the Finis swim stuff - they are innovative i think, used to use zoggs paddles but was getting sore shoulders from them, switched to the finis freestyler and no problems and stroke feels better too.

also used to use the zoggs predator goggles but found that in recent years they made them narrower and they pinched my nose on long swims and were not comfortable. the finis goggles seem to me to be like to old zoggs i.e. effective and comfortable!

Finis are grand n all but there agility paddles are the worst paddles I've ever used & the blue zoomers cut the crap out of my feet in 3 different sizes! The speedo bio fuse stuff is great for me personally! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement