Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celestron PS1000 Newtonian Reflector Telescope

Options
  • 14-11-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am thinking about buying my first telescope and I was looking at the Celestron PS1000 Newtonian Reflector Telescope from argos and wanted to know what you thought of it and would it be a good telescope.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Nerro

leeclark wrote: »
    Hi,

I am thinking about buying my first telescope and I was looking at the Celestron PS1000 Newtonian Reflector Telescope from argos and wanted to know what you thought of it and would it be a good telescope.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

Personally I wouldn't go near it....The design of it will make it hard to collimate and the mount if you ask me is a bit flimsy...

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Exactly what Nerro said. For the same money you could get a nice dobsonian from either www.scopesandspace.ie or www.ktectelescopes.ie. Both places can supply information and support that Argos cant.

Advertisement