Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sandblasting/painting wheels quesiton.

Options
  • 14-11-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I did a search for this topic and a lot of the replies are from quite a while back so I figured I'd ask here instead of resurrecting ye olde threads.

I am looking at getting the front of 4 15'' alloys blasted and painted.
    there are enough threads saying "dont get powdering" for me to give that a miss.

How much should I pay for blasting alone? and how much should I pay for faces blasted and sprayed silver?

Anywhere to recommend in dublin?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭74merc

I don't know what the problem is with powder coating. I got mine done 18 months ago and they still look like new. If anything, it is more durable than paint. I paid 50 odd quid sterling in the North per wheel.

Advertisement