Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesnash Trade In Service

Options
  • 14-11-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone used this service yet and what kind of prices they were getting. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone used this service yet and what kind of prices they were getting. thanks

I only trade my games in with Gamesnash. You can email them for a trade quote at tradein@gamesnash.ie. Trade prices can change so I won't give you an amount in case it is different by the time you get a quote. They give you trade credit for the cost of the postage as well.

I just traded my collection of PS3 games (all 11 of them:)) to get credit towards a PS4, games or PS+ credit. If you are using them, I'd say to get some padded envelopes from a pound shop as easons and the like are far too expensive.

Advertisement