Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free tickets to the Punchestown Winter Festival

Options
  • 13-11-2013 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

punchestown_620_2013_03.jpg

A gift of a VIP Family ticket to the Punchestown Winter Festival on Nov 16th or Nov 17th with compliments of Pigsback.com!

To celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of Exclusive Offers we've teamed up our friends at Punchestown to bring you a very special "thank you" gift! It is absolutely free for you and your family.

Complimentary VIP invitation ticket admits 2 Adults and 2 children under 14 years!

punchestown_festival_2013_01.jpg

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=7068%2c7068%2cVOVHP

*Note you need a pigsback account to print off the tickets

When: Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th November
    Admits: 2 Adults and 2 Kids under 14
    Where: Punchestown Racecourse, Co. Kildare
    Family fun: Free indoor children’s activities including bouncy castles, face painting, Santa, Christmas Craft Fair, First Race: Saturday 12pm and Sunday 12:35pm subject to change
    Racing: Top class racing over the 2 days featuring the Grade 1 Stanjames.com Morgiana Hurdle which should attract the stars of jump racing including Hurricane Fly and Jezki.

Enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Here is the voucher:

Right click the image, open in new tab, press ctrl & p to print

punchestown_voucherimage_2013_03.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mattser

Ta very much

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

I'm not sure you can use that image as the voucher I got has my surname and a security code at the bottom of it, which I presume is unique to each voucher.

I went 2 years ago using this type voucher and they didnt bother looking at the code or name on them.
    It was a good day out just very cold

Advertisement