Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5S benefits?

Options
  • 13-11-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I've had an iPhone as my primary phone since the 3GS, I currently have the 5. However when I look at reviews online the only thing that seems different is the thumbprint to unlock feature, and not much else. I'm not really finding it possible to justify getting an upgrade in my head, can someone here tell me why they think I should/should not? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

Its also a lot faster/more powerful, better camera & flash, contains the M7 motion chip....

To be honest if you have a 5, I wouldn't upgrade to a 5s, the new features are nice, but not worth an upgrade from a 5 unless there is something you really want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Fbjm wrote: »
    I've had an iPhone as my primary phone since the 3GS, I currently have the 5. However when I look at reviews online the only thing that seems different is the thumbprint to unlock feature, and not much else. I'm not really finding it possible to justify getting an upgrade in my head, can someone here tell me why they think I should/should not? Cheers.

Always feel it's better to wait at least two new models before upgrading. I went from a 4 to a 5S and really notice a difference in terms of speed, but not much else. I suppose they're both running IOS7 so there really shouldn't be many other differences. Oh, and I have Siri now. Got a good hours use out of that :D

Advertisement