Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract iPhone upgrade?

Options
  • 13-11-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Howdy

I've been on my contract now with the iPhone 4S over "my 18month contract period" nearly sure it ended sometime in August or September, However just enquiring about upgrading to the new iPhone 5s and how I go about it? Will it be free if I hand in my current iPhone 4S or will I have to pay a few bob?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Moved from PC B&U.

Threw this in here as its network-specific and I can't move stuff to the Apple forum :confused:

And on that note: OP, what network are you even on? :p (I'm guessing O2 for some odd reason... but I could be wrong :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Solitaire wrote: »
    Moved from PC B&U.

Threw this in here as its network-specific and I can't move stuff to the Apple forum :confused:

And on that note: OP, what network are you even on? :p (I'm guessing O2 for some odd reason... but I could be wrong :p)

With all networks it would mostly depend on the plan you'll be on and the contract length.

Obviously the higher the plan and longer the contract, the cheaper the phone.

Advertisement