Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracing siblings

Options
  • 13-11-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi , im trying to find my siblings ,there details are as follows -

ian born on the 14/11/1967 in hollos st dublin,adopted through st patricks guilds dublin

stephen andrew born on the 18/02/1969 adopted through st patricks guilds dublin

sharon born on the 31/05/1970 adopted through st patricks guilds dublin .

i know there names have changed since they were adopted but if these dates are familiar get in touch with me, thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MartinJohn

Hi Dublin 8

Seeing that you have the date of births. I would suggest the you go to the GRO and check the Adopted Children Birth Register to try and locate them. The staff there are helpful. Also you can register on the Contact Preference Register with the Adoption Board to trace siblings

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dublin 8

hi martinjohn . i have registered my name on the register but the told me no1 from my list above has registered yet . been to the gro to get their birth certs when they were born but was only told last night what i had to do now .thanks for ur reply

hi all. if your reading this can yous like this facebook page and share it around please ...

www.facebook.com/pages/Adopted-Family-Search/521524264609597

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mamafi

hi all. if your reading this can yous like this facebook page and share it around please ...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adopte...21524264609597

Hi dublin8,
    I was just wondering is this page on facebook a closed page where only members can see posts.I know from other groups that if it is a closed group there tends to be more members.Some people just don't like all their friends knowing about their searching.

mamafi, no this is not a closed group,its just a like page. but i can be messaged on that page without liking the page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 rcdada

hi, I was just wondering how did you get on tracing your siblings, I too am looking for my brother and I only have a date of birth to go on but I am going to the adopted children register this week to see can I match the date of birth, I'd love to know how you got on?

Advertisement