Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy 2 tablet

Options
  • 13-11-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi
    I can get someone to bring me one from the states for my son for Christmas present. Would any problems arise with using it here ? No idea about technology and it might be cheaper there. Please share

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

If you could invest slightly more money the Nexus 7 is far superior. As far as I know it will work perfectly fine here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Hi op. The Galaxy Tab 2 was replaced by Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 a few months back so make sure you don't buy a tablet which was released 18 months ago.

Some info below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_series

You also want to figure out if you want a 7 inch tablet or 10 inch tablet. I prefer the bigger one personally but if it is for on the move frequently then the smaller size would be more convenient.

As the other reply says you may want to consider a Nexus device as well as a better but pricier option.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

I'd like to use my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 for doing some more detailed documents so would like to get a keyboard for using at home. Can anyone recommend anything suitable?

Advertisement