Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe CRACK

Options
  • 13-11-2013 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

i recently tried to crack adobe illustrator cd6 5-6 times and failed each time. my trial is now up and i have an assignment due. i need that program running on my machine i have lots of work done and no program to work with. i tried inkscape, no use. can anybody help me here? i know its something simple but ii cant figure it out:(

Windows 8

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Pay for your software, it'll work fine

• Registered Users Posts: 35 techintraining

Yeah when i can for rent maybe and food i will! Dickhead

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Wow. You are not going to get advice advocating illegal actions on here.

Post reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭doopa

Maybe try using software you can afford?

http://inkscape.org/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

doopa wrote: »
    Maybe try using software you can afford?

http://inkscape.org/

OP claims they have tried inkscape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 techintraining

faith in humanity has just been flushed:/ you gotta do what you can to get by end of story

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭doopa

Stheno wrote: »
    OP claims they have tried inkscape

Claims - being the key word there.

OP - what was 'no use' about inkscape?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

When you installed it did you have the Internet turned off? You have to block the Internet from connecting to it via the firewall as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

Adobe has now made CS2 freeware I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

Along with all their other software from that period

• Advertisement

Stuart085 wrote: »
    Adobe has now made CS2 freeware I believe

THere's a thread in Bargain alerts with links to a lot of older versions of adobe which might include it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

My faith in people being able to tell right from wrong hasn't changed. Thread locked and user banned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement