Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/250 scale Bismarck

Options
  • 12-11-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi lads it's been awhile here's a couple of photos of battle ship Bismarck I built a couple of months ago .and before anyone asks it not the build the Bismarck part work model .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KENDEE

I'm haveing a problem uploading several pics in one tread .

Another enjoy lads

One more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

fantastic work, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sitamoia

KENDEE wrote: »
    Hi lads it's been awhile here's a couple of photos of battle ship Bismarck I built a couple of months ago .and before anyone asks it not the build the Bismarck part work model .
    Very nice work. I built the 1/350 scale one a few years ago. Do you mind me asking where you got your one from?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

KENDEE wrote: »
    I'm haveing a problem uploading several pics in one tread .

Your pictures are all called image.jpg, so a newer image just replaces the previous one.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

Very nice, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Fantastic work well done, how much did that kit set you back ???

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

is there even a 1/250 scale bismarck?

i reckon this is scratch built. savage detail!

Hi lads thanks for your comments .its a trumpeter kit .i got extra photo etch sets to enhance the details on the model as well as brass gun barrels ,wooden scale deck ,railings ,I'm used to building the models but I found the tricky part was painting it .i had to do it sections .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

ah so its the 1/200 scale trumpeter kit!

how much was it?

Advertisement