Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL 2014 gone old school !!

Options
  • 12-11-2013 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

So I ordered this online and it arrived yesterday.

39euro well spent so far.

For anyone who like me loved the NHL games back in the day but have been out off them completely recently with the new complicated shoot mechanisms, tactics etc... you'll love this as it has an anniversary mode where you can play using the 1994 edition control scheme.

So it's button taps for passing, shooting etc just like back in the day.

My first game last night I won 9 goals to 8 against the computer. I think the last NHL game I played was a few years back and I found it almost impossible to score.

Also big hits now when tackling someone speed feels good and the fighting uses mechanics from the fight night series.

So anyway anyone interested in old school NHL action will not be disappointed.

On a side note the graphics are just stunning.

Advertisement