Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashing lights over Meath

Options
  • 12-11-2013 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I was on my way home from a friends house one night, it would have been in march of this year, about 10 oclock at night, ( Not 100% sure) . Anyway, a couple of miles outside of summerhill in meath, on the dunboyne road I spotted these flashing lights in the sky, I pulled over a recorded it for a bit. It was overcast but the lights fairly illuminated the sky when they flashed, and although its not obvious from my shakey camera work they were in a straight line, and seemed to flash in some sort of sequence. I zoomed in and out a little bit which prob didnt help.

I pretty much forgot about it till recently , going through photos on my camera and found it again , and downloaded it to youtube.

Anyone any ideas as to what it was?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,279 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Based on your video, I'd say it was some flashing lights...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

RTE LW transmitter mast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Quite obviously aliens beaming down.

Advertisement