Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying for the leaving

Options
  • 11-11-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm finding it pretty hard coming up with a suitable study plan, my school had the pre mock exams, not many schools have them, we had them the week before Halloween, this meant I had been studying straight from the start of 6th year for 7 weeks and then when the exams finished, I took the mid term break off and I took last week off too, I cannot study tonight, which I had planned to, due to homework overload! My mocks are in Feb and I was wondering when is a suitable time to get cracking again? I plan on taking the main Christmas and New Years off from study, so after Christmas I'll have 4 weeks of study, should I start from tomorrow or take more time off? How many Christmas days should I also take off? Luckily in my exams that I have just finished I got 390 which I was delighted with!

Advertisement