Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VMWare VCP5 Study Material

Options
  • 11-11-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,
    Can anyone suggest the best study path to adopt when working towards my VCP5 exam? I'm planning to get started soon and it would be good to hear on the best books that people have used in the past to get the cert. Previously Ive always used video tutorials to pass exams but I cant afford a series right now so all other approaches & suggestions are much appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Setup a home lab. You can easily run two hosts and shared storage within VMware Workstation or Player on a half-decent computer.

Download the official guides from VMware and read them cover-to-cover.

VCP 5 or 5.5? Not sure if they have upgraded the exam already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Mastering Vsphere 5.5 came out recently and would be a great help towards covering the material. I have the previous version of it and it's quite comprehensive.

Advertisement