Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are computeruniverse like to buy from?

Options
  • 11-11-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

I want to buy a new laptop for my parents and came across the website www.computeruniverse.net. Has anyone any feedback on the website? Is it a good one to buy from, it appears to be a good bit cheaper than here.

I know the keyboards are in German but they have on the website you can get the english version if its available.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 monocleman

Hi, never bought a laptop there but have ordered other items and never had a problem. Normal delivery item from Germany is about a week and they ship promptly.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I bought a laptop from them. Highly recommended. No issues, you can email out laptop models as they sometimes carry QWERTY layout models but don't specify on the site.

Advertisement