Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking mobile phone

Options
  • 10-11-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i have been customer of vodofone for some years how ever i got a call from o2 with a new deal thought it was good went with it
    my phone is noe locked vodofone have told told me it will take 5 working days to unlock it because it is a nokia i contacted nokia and they have sad it has nothing to do with them it is the service provider and they should be able to do that immediately as it is the service provider that locks it. has anyone come accross this before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Mobile Phone forum

dudara

You do need to go through Vodafone to unlock it, but you can do this online. If you log in to My Vodafone and go to the NAC section you can request the unlock code.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

Karsini is right. I've done this with multiple phones and you get your phone unlocked there and then. I found the instructions to be pretty good.

Advertisement