Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying off lenovo site

Options
  • 11-11-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

when buying off the lenovo site is there any way to configure the laptop to your own specs? i noticed for the G510 it says, "Up to 16GB DDR3 memory" or "Up to AMD Radeon™ 8570M with 2GB DDR3" but then you only have an option of two standard models that can't be changed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jamesccp

yeah just choose customise, check amazon and that as well might be cheaper the new yoga pro was 200 cheaper with the ame specs as the one on the irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jamesccp

yeah just choose customise, check amazon and that as well might be cheaper the new yoga pro was 200 cheaper with the ame specs as the one on the irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

jamesccp wrote: »

thanks, i'll have a look. i noticed since that only certain models can be customised and the g510 isn't one of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭legrand

you could ring their Sales Center (click Contact Us link) and talk to rep who may be able to customise for you

Advertisement