Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cannot play with Xbox 360 s

Options
  • 09-11-2013 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted before. Myself and a friend bought bf4 yesterday and we cannot play it as the 360 s I believe uses a flash drive. You need a HD drive to play bf4 which makes the game useless. I'm so pissed off with this! Surely gamestop will return it for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Your going to have a hard time returning it when it says you need the proper HD on the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I recall them telling me it needed a HDD when I bought it but it does actually have the HDD required icon on the front of the box albeit a very small one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

kotaku said you can play with a flash drive once its 4gb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Only got credit for it. Would have appreciated if they had told me! Ive never looked at specs on a console box and shouldn't have to imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I always thought the S was a stupid idea from the get go, they basically carried the old Xbox Arcade into the new generation of 360 consoles with the exact same pitfalls relative to the new releases. Stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I always thought the S was a stupid idea from the get go, they basically carried the old Xbox Arcade into the new generation of 360 consoles with the exact same pitfalls relative to the new releases. Stupid.

Huh? The standard 360s comes boxed with a 250gb HDD. It's the 4gb version that's the problem here, but it's supposed to cater for a certain market. Research when people are spending their money would solve a lot of these problems, including the OP's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You're right, sorry, I meant to refer to the 4GB version!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Only got credit for it. Would have appreciated if they had told me! Ive never looked at specs on a console box and shouldn't have to imo.

They should have told you, I was told in Smyths when I was getting it. But don't worry, your not missing much, it is bugged like no game in history. Some maps you can't even play.

Advertisement