Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My girlfriend has just asked I shave my ass

Options
  • 09-11-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

My girlfriend asked I shave my ass! I am refusing as she doesn't shave herself. Says it's unhealthy for a man not to shave. Do people agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

mcrods wrote: »
    My girlfriend asked I shave my ass! I am refusing as she doesn't shave herself. Says it's unhealthy for a man not to shave. Do people agree?

Just wait until your stubble starts to grow out. If you sit on her untrimmed pelt, you'll stick to her like Velcro.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mcrods

Sigourney wrote: »
    Just wait until your stubble starts to grow out. If you sit on her untrimmed pelt, you'll stick to her like Velcro.

Why would I stick to her? She says it's unhealthy yet she has a big bush...

Sigourney wrote: »

Why would I stick to her? She says it's unhealthy yet she has a big bush...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

I would reverse that statement :confused:

I would reverse that statement :confused:

She won't. Says it's perfectly fine to leave hers wild.... It's very wild too :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

I'm still laughing. ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

What does she be doing that she is worried about hair on your hole?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

She won't. Says it's perfectly fine to leave hers wild.... It's very wild too :(

Swap out her shower gel for hair remove cream....

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

No way man! Don't mean to sound stereotypical but I thought it was mainly gay men that shaved asses? Obviously not if your into hairy guys but I thought that was the general consensus?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

If it's for sexual reasons I'd say yes, have you ever had your asshole licked? It's damn good and I'm not afraid to say it!

Health reasons? Do it, but then never wipe your arse, that'll teach her :)

• Advertisement

hfallada wrote: »
    What does she be doing that she is worried about hair on your hole?

Prostate massage mostly

loveBBhate wrote: »
    If it's for sexual reasons I'd say yes, have you ever had your asshole licked? It's damn good and I'm not afraid to say it!

Health reasons? Do it, but then never wipe your arse, that'll teach her :)

Yuck!!! No never had it l

No way man! Don't mean to sound stereotypical but I thought it was mainly gay men that shaved asses? Obviously not if your into hairy guys but I thought that was the general consensus?

So did! But my girlfriend says I need to shave mine... I am so mad as I asked her to shave hers too and won't. Says it's not in her nature!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

just reply it's def not in mans nature to shave there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Jesus, you NEVER shave your ass. I went against this golden rule once many years ago and I was driven demented with the itchyness for weeks afterwards.

Don't do it.

So did! But my girlfriend says I need to shave mine... I am so mad as I asked her to shave hers too and won't. Says it's not in her nature!

Just tell her if she does it you will too. If she does fair enough she might enjoy the breeze, and you can just tell her you hated it, she stays nice and neat and you only have to endure it one time. I don't know about you but I'm sure without the bush you would be more inclined to perform oral and I'm sure she will enjoy those benefits!

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    just reply it's def not in mans nature to shave there

I guess if she shaves I will.... I'm not doing it if she doesn't!

Just tell her if she does it you will too. If she does fair enough she might enjoy the breeze, and you can just tell her you hated it, she stays nice and neat and you only have to endure it one time. I don't know about you but I'm sure without the bush you would be more inclined to perform oral and I'm sure she will enjoy those benefits!

I don't mind oral if it's unshaven.. I prefer it except sometimes if hot it does smell... I guess it's nature though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

I don't mind oral if it's unshaven.. I prefer it except sometimes if hot it does smell... I guess it's nature though!

Ye doirty fcukin bastard ye!

loveBBhate wrote: »
    Ye doirty fcukin bastard ye!

When he said that I was like TROLL. Seriously if he's not a troll that's nasty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Thread closed, it's not suitable for here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement