Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpentry Store Naas

Options
  • 08-11-2013 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Don't know if all you woodies or chippies are aware of the woodworking show that was on today and continues tomorrow. If your into carving, turning, pyrography, furniture making or any type of woodcraft there are many demos on during the day. Glenn Lucas will be bowl turning and Seamus Cassidy and Robert O ' Connor will also be showing off their turning skills. Too many demo's to list but here's a few., Trend, Tormek, Festool, Lie Nielsen and Veritas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I might have gone today, if I'd known it was on :) Other things to do tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

I wouldn't mind but I was going to post this yesterday but thought people would be working today.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

If anyone does plan on going it's on from 10am to 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Do they close off the shop ? - I'd like to buy a few bits and pieces of wood but see the shop is closed ??

Advertisement