Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor €1'000'000 givaway

Options
  • 08-11-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

meteor.jpg

Get Christmassed by being in with a chance to win free credit and cash in our Meteor €1 Million Giveaway.

Top up by €10 and you could win €2.50 Meteor credit.
    Top up by more than €10 and you could win €5 Meteor credit.

Even better, you're automatically entered into a weekly draw to win a cash prize of €25,000.
    Enter every week for 8 weeks for more chances to win. That gives you plenty of time to decide what you’d spend your winnings on!

http://www.meteor.ie/meteor-millions/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Nice to see them fully supporting there bill pay customers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

More a lottery than a bargain to be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

More an "incentive" to encourage credit purchase than a bargain to be fair.................

• Registered Users Posts: 68,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Billpay customer of more than a decade and what do I get a chance to get? Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

MYOB wrote: »
    Billpay customer of more than a decade and what do I get a chance to get? Nothing.

same as non meteor customers !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

im a bill pay customer and i signed up online for this draw, got a text yesterday saying id won 5euro credit so ive given the code to my sister

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Interesting, gonna top up now and see what happens :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Corkbah wrote: »
    same as non meteor customers !

God forbid, someone who isn't a customer of a company cannot cash in on an incentive with said company.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

Yes I thought it was bad form too that a bill pay customer only gets to enter as a non meteor customer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

I have a €5 top up if anyone wants it. Won it but bill pay so no good to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

I would love it if it is still available.

fall wrote: »
    I would love it if it is still available.

yeah. pm sent.

i won another 5 euro today too, pity we couldn't get it taken off our phone bills

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

From there facebook page:

Calling all Meteor Bill Pay customers, you too can #GetChristmassed in our weekly draw. Head on over to http://meteor.ie/getchristmassed and you could be our lucky €25,000 winner next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

shot2go wrote: »
    i won another 5 euro today too, pity we couldn't get it taken off our phone bills

Do You enter online Ive been doing it but got noting off them on both a bill and prepay

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

yeah. pm sent.

Thanks a million. Really appreciate it!

vickers209 wrote: »
    Do You enter online Ive been doing it but got noting off them on both a bill and prepay

Ya I entered online a few times. I think its a new draw everyday so keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

msg11 wrote: »

you're locked in, payg customers aren't

you seem to think meteor are doing this for the people and not for their own pockets

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I won a fiver credit, am a bill pay emobile customer - find it funny that the text says to redeem go to a store to switch networks, or pass it to a friend... hmm, switch networks for the sake of a fiver? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

msg11 wrote: »

Have to eat my words here. Won a 5er credit. Not that it was exactly much use and can't seen it been much use if I was pre pay a 5er is the new 50 cent.

• Advertisement

I've another 5er credit here if anyone wants it, Meteor just love giving me something I can't use!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I've another 5er credit here if anyone wants it, Meteor just love giving me something I can't use!
    Moi !! :D

snubbleste wrote: »
    Moi !! :D

Pm sent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Just said I'd let those bill pay customers who are winning credit know that I'm a pay-as-you-go Meteor customer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I feel Durty now and want to take a long shower...........I've just been Christmassed:D That €5 top up will come in handy for one of the nieces or nephews.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

I'm bill pay but just got a fiver credit text from them if anyone wants it....

• Registered Users Posts: 49 louthuser

I'd love it. Will PM u. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

louthuser wrote: »
    I'd love it. Will PM u. Thanks

PM with code sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bluevelvet

Do you have to enter every week for a chance to win the 25k?

Advertisement