Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone cards for use with mobiles.

Options
  • 08-11-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I am travelling to New York soon to get married. I checked the price of roaming and I don't want to pay those prices. Are there any phone cards or something that I can use with my mobile to make calls home while I am there. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭carnagesri

Anybody with any feedback on this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is your phone unlocked that you can change the sim to a local one?

Have you considering using skype or viber?

Another option is a global sim like this:> http://www.maxroam.com/Info/Custom/MoreInfo2.aspx

Nothing will be perfect, and not cheap, but if you can use wifi and skype etc it would be the cheapest even if you buy a monthly subscription for unlimited calls

Advertisement