Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ported number using dual sim phone issues

Options
  • 08-11-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭

Two days ago I had my dual sim samsung phone and I ported online the personal phone number to 48months.ie.

I took the personal sim out of the dual sim samsung and put in a new nano sim into a new iPhone for personal use. Now when the samsung business phone is switched off those business calls are also coming through to my private number. If i call the private number it works fine but for some strange reason the business number seems to be overlaid onto the private number :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Just letting you all know i got this solved eventually.

The business number that was never ported but had a glitch on it.

I had to contact Vodafone and they had to deactivate a few divertions that were in operation for no apparanet reason. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Enrique2SIM

Hi,

I am glad you were able to solve this problem by your own, sometimes these dual SIM devices present unexpected issues.

Just one more question, did you have to make a hard reset in your phone or your telecom carrier solved the issue remotely?

Regards

Advertisement